Pura Vida House Pickleball
This is a very popular Pickleball destination in Costa Rica that has hosted many famous as well as just plain dedicated players.
Phenomenal food, vegan and veggie options
High-quality pickleball activities and instruction
Many extra fun options to enjoy together
August 6-13, 2022
To get these dates we need 10 people to put down a deposit by May 8.
What to do:
Check out trip info below
It's going to be amazing.
$23oo plus airfare (approx: $1150 Des Moines, $1050 Chicago)
Understand deposit policy
Deposit is 25% ($575), balance due by June 22). If you can't make the trip after all, deposits will be credited to any of the amazing trips offered by Pura Vida House within 24 months of our August 2022 trip. Or you can find a substitute and get a full refund.
Monitor the Land Cruise Status Report
As reservations come in, we will update the report (at the bottom of this page)
If it's a go
If we get ten or more by May 1 we'll get back to you with next steps.
Prepare to be amazed...
- 7 night luxury accommodations at: Pura Vida House (6bd/6ba) & PVH Sister Property (4bd/4ba)
- 2 meals per day by private local chef (breakfast/dinner)
- Private round trip airport transfers (Liberia International Airport, LIR) *shared group shuttle
- 15hrs of pickleball (instruction/drills/open play, lighted courts) *usually 2-3hrs per day
- Play w/ Locals – Round Robin Social
- 1 Excursion/Activity (choose between the following): zip lines, ATVs, horseback riding, 60min massage, surf lesson
- 3 Cultural Experiences/Activities: *all private round trip transportation included, food/drinks not included
- Visit Local Town of Tamarindo (beachfront restaurants/bars, boutique shopping, culture, entertainment)
- Explore off-the-beaten path Langosta Beach & enjoy sunset
- Relax and enjoy sunset and drinks at Famous Lola’s Beachfront restaurant/bar
- Exclusive Beach Club Membership – free unlimited daily access (1 restaurant, 2 bars,160ft oceanfront infinity pool, spa, gym, water activities)
- Private access to 3 pristine beaches (Avellanas, Mansita, Langosta)
- Access to the JW Marriott (8 restaurants/bars)
- Golf cart rentals to get around resort (4 person shared carts)
- Private concierge services (coordinate transportation, tours, activities)
- Access to 2 Spas (Beach Club & JW Marriott)
- High Speed Wi-Fi (100mbps)
- Discounted golf green fees
- 4 bikes (shared amongst the group)
- 18 Hole Championship golf course (signature ocean views)
- Daily Access to Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- Laundry service
- Daily Costa Rican coffee
- Equestrian center
- Mini Market
- Gorgeous housing options (1, 2)
Add-on Activities – You get one of these free as part of your package. Selections to be made closer to the event (you can always add more, for an additional amount).
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking Tour
- Zip Line